If people really didn't care about what the world thinks of them and only what God does, we'd be living in Eden (before the fall).

Others choose not to make any reference to God but still offer an unsolicited "I don't care what people think about me" completely out of nowhere (my first reaction is "then why did you have to share that with me?")

It's kind of like walking up to someone and saying "I'm not fixated on cigars.  If you don't believe me I'll show you my map of all the cigar shops in town that I don't go to."

You've probably come across one of the younger "I don't cares" or been one of them at some point. They sport blue hair, a mullet or a pair of pants several sizes too big or too small. They make a point of trying to convince you that they dress that way for reasons ABC...In the end they want you to think that they don't care what you think.

I'm going to go rest my brain and I frankly don't care what you think about that. Really.

Categories:

Leave a Reply